+44 0203 002 4125 (24 hours)
+44 0203 002 4125 (24 hours)MENU
Barry Gibbons acted as Chairman and CEO of Burger King for 5 years and was hailed by Fortune Magazine as a ‘Turnaround Champion’ and received international acclaim for his consulting work in developing and reversing the fortunes of client companies.
He has written six business books and one on public speaking. His last book Five Loaves, Two Fishes and Six Chicken Nuggets is an irreverent but piercing look at the fast food business and was a featured publication with the BBC.
He has now retired from big business, as a successful author, speaker and co-founder of the UK publishing business Infinite Ideas. He continues to inspire audiences of senior managers and executives in the style of an impartial advisory guru, his humour and wisdom combining to provide a valuable learning opportunity to the leaders of the future.
He has made hundreds of speeches to blue-chip corporate audiences on four continents.
His topics include:
● How to lead, not just manage
● How to energise people who work for you, with you and above you
● How to stay ahead in fast changing and unpredictable markets
● How to keep yourself, your products and your company fresh
● How, in a world of virtually unsatisfiable customers, to develop a connection with them
● How to make sure you secure a parallel connection with your own employees
For enquiries or bookings for Barry Gibbons please call us on +44 (0)203 002 4125 or use our contact form