+44 (0)1455 633 289 (24 hours)
+44 01455 633 289 (24 hours)MENU
A highly versatile corporate presenter and speaker Jeremy’s vast experience reflects his professionalism and flexibility.
Successes with BBC local radio and Capital Gold, reports for Sportsmedia and web TV appearances on Leicester Square Television – a perfect setting in which to hone his interviewing techniques – have prompted regular requests for Jeremy’s skills from the public sector and large corporate clients alike.
Jeremy’s passion and strength lies in his ability to inspire and motivate. His calm, unruffled style benefits live events and outside broadcasting, the rich tone of his voice has earned him work in the advertising voice-over market for corporate video, television and radio.
His 25 year career in sales adds an authentic business edge to his personality and a delivery few other corporate presenters can match.
Having made waves as TV, radio and corporate host, video voiceover artist, speechmaker, MC, facilitator and chairman, Jeremy is a firm believer in the primacy of conveying an effective message. “It’s the most important element of any communication and it’s key to understanding,” he says. “Whatever the context or medium, I’m committed to finding the way that works best for both client and audience, clearly and unequivocally.”
• Commentator for The Footballers Football Channel (2003 – 2004)
• Presenter of TV documentary The History of Vauxhall Motors, Big Box Productions (2005)
• Clients include MOD, Nestlé, CIPR and Merrill Lynch
• Working with Local Government to provide skill-based training to students
• BBC ‘Writing for Radio’ 2002
• BBC sports reporting and commentary 2004/06
• BBC voice training 2003
• Independent voice training
• Autocue/TV presenting
• Public speaking, MC, conference chair
• Affiliated with Toastmasters International
For speaking enquiries or to book Jeremy Jacobs contact a Specialist Speakers agent on 01455 633289 or email Specialist Speakers