+44 0203 002 4125 (24 hours)
+44 0203 002 4125 (24 hours)MENU
Richard Reed is the co-founder of Innocent Drinks, the UK’s fastest growing food and drinks company and the no.1 smoothie brand in the UK. Richard is a fabulous keynote speaker for events geared around business, leadership and CSR (corporate social responsibility).
The Innocent story shows that with a non-corporate attitude, a sincere commitment to the cause and creative thinking it is possible to create a fast growing, profitable company that acts responsibly. The company has gone from zero to £100 million in 10 years.
In 2006 Innocent Drinks employed 89 people, and were selling their tasty drinks in over 6,000 outlets. The Innocent range has expanded to include: special smoothies for children, big one litre cartons for families at home, juicy waters for a more refreshing natural drink and thickies for a yoghurt and fruit blend.
After graduating from Cambridge University and working in advertising for four years, Richard and his two college friends Jon and Adam, decided to set up a lovely fresh fruit juice company. After six months of developing recipes in their kitchen, they boys wanted to test their drinks with a wider audience. To do so, they bought £500 of fruit, turned it into smoothies and sold them from a stall at a music festival. They put up a sign that said, ‘Should we give up our jobs to make these smoothies’, and put out a big bin that said NO and one that said YES. Fortunately, at the end of the weekend, the YES bin was full so they went in the next day and resigned.
Business Awards won include:
• Orange Small Business of the Year
• Orange Marketing Campaign of the Year
• Orange Innovative Company of the Year
• Small/Medium Business of the Year – National Business Awards
• Best Investors in People – National Business Awards
• Innovative Company of the Year – Growing Business Awards
• Most Promising New Company – Growing Business Awards
Drink awards include:
• Best UK Soft Drink – International Food and Drink Expo
• Best UK Soft Drink – Q Awards
• Best UK Soft Drink – Great Taste Awards (1999-2002)
Speaking topics include:
• Setting up a Business
For enquiries or bookings for Richard Reed please call us on +44 (0)203 002 4125 or use our contact form