+44 0203 002 4125 (24 hours)
+44 0203 002 4125 (24 hours)MENU
Dr Gerard Lyons has spent nearly a quarter of a century in highly influential roles in the City of London. He is a leading economist and forecaster of trends and markets and has twice been ranked top global forecaster by Bloomberg.
Formerly Chief Economist and Group Head of Global Research at Standard Chartered Bank and Swiss Bank Corporation. He was previously Chief Economic Advisor to the then Mayor of London, Boris Johnson.
His book, “The Consolations of Economics”, explores economics, finance, geopolitics, policy and risk, and explains the underlying drivers of our economic outlook, and justifying continued positivity.
Gerard is a very accomplished speaker and has held and holds many technical roles such as:
• Advisory board of the Pro-reform think tank Open Europe
• Advisory Council of the Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum
• Vice-Chair of the 48 Group that focuses on boosting China-UK business ties
• Elected to the Council of the Royal Economic Society
• Advisory board of the Grantham Institute on Climate Change at London School of Economics and Imperial College’
For enquiries or bookings for Dr Gerard Lyons please call us on +44 (0)203 002 4125 or use our contact form